Re: It's me

R.H.Campbell wrote:
> Yeah, I know guy ! I have to admit, lately I've stopped taking everything so
> seriously and am going to stand down from my soapbox and enjoy the view. I
> guess Graham (I think that's who it was) hit my "annoy button" because of
> his generalization about my being against long term contracts. That just
> isn't so; just certain ways they are applied. If he read anything I've said
> with any attention to the details, he'd see that. But what the hell, even
> that no longer yanks my chain very much any more. Live and let live ! Each
> to his own...it sure works for me...
>
> No offence Frank, but if you'd stop knitpicking RLB about every little
> thing, maybe things would go smoother. Frankly, I like your approach more
> than Jim's. Deal with the facts and their accuracy and inaccuracy, rather
> than dealing in insults and vile language. Readers aren't stupid; they can
> see the truth reasonably quickly, but if intelligent conversation is covered
> with a layer of slime, it clouds the view for everyone....

I appreciate the comments.  I've received a ton of email over the last
year when I stopped flaming Robert.  I've enjoyed life a whole lot more
since then (including the time I spend here "policing" his activities).
  Mostly I've just left him alone knowing how easily he's riled and how
quickly he resorts to name calling, innuendo, and lies.  It *is* fun
rattling his chain though.  He leaves so much of it lying around.  :-)

> BTW, go to www.flickr.com/photos/tourman  for a view of a REAL
> motorcycle....:)))

Yeah...  I've seen it.  A friend of mine is rebuilding an "Indian" he
found in the hay inside a barn in Clearbrook.  It's in pieces at the
moment, but I've seen pictures of the thing as it will look.  Now
*that's* a bike!!  No frills, just "mean" lookin'.