Re: It's me

Subject: Re: It's me
Newsgroup: alt.security.alarms
=> R.H.Campbell <=  wrote:

>Yeah, I know guy ! I have to admit, lately I've stopped taking everything so
>seriously and am going to stand down from my soapbox and enjoy the view. I
>guess Graham (I think that's who it was) hit my "annoy button" because of
>his generalization about my being against long term contracts.

That wasn't me you crazy Canuck!  That was your pal Tom (-Where's my WebTV-).

> That just
>isn't so; just certain ways they are applied. If he read anything I've said
>with any attention to the details, he'd see that. But what the hell, even
>that no longer yanks my chain very much any more. Live and let live ! Each
>to his own...it sure works for me...

If I wanted to yank your chain, you'd know it was me. :-)

>No offence Frank, but if you'd stop knitpicking RLB about every little
>thing, maybe things would go smoother. Frankly, I like your approach more
>than Jim's. Deal with the facts and their accuracy and inaccuracy, rather
>than dealing in insults and vile language. Readers aren't stupid; they can
>see the truth reasonably quickly, but if intelligent conversation is covered
>with a layer of slime, it clouds the view for everyone....

No offence to you Bob, but if you would at least acknowledge the fact that RLB
is the main source of the turmoil in this NG instead of enabling his deplorable
behavior maybe he would stop. After all, you are one of the very few he has
"respect" for your opinion.

-G

--

-Graham