Re: Want to move Brinks keypad

Robert L. Bass wrote:
> > I don't see anyone but you complaining...
>
> I wasn't complaining.  Just laughing at you.
>
> > But anyway, ......... guess which participant
> > in CHA is being watched out for now?
>
> So you figure that by cursing like a school child you've managed to
hurt me?
> Hmm.

Cursing, cursing? Lift the fat off your eyelids, chubbo. Twernt nary a
"bad word" said duing that crosspost episode. They wouldn't let it end
and in return they've heard all the nasty things you've done and that
you do to people. A couple of them really feel "enlightened" at this
point.

Better keep on "acting" nice over there. Now that you've learned your
lesson that it's better to stay on the nice side of people rather than
letting your also-fat ego ruin another Newsgroup. You wont admit it
here but it's obvious from your conduct in CHA, that we should be very
happy to have been able to teach you something about behaving. It also
confirms that what you do here is done intentionally.

Keep on pumpin fat boy. The end is coming on faster and faster.
Wheeeeez wheeeeez ......... and that's only when you walk from the
oversized lounge chair on the lani to the barbecue, to pick up your
greasy hamburger. Heh heh heh heh.