Re: Want to move Brinks keypad

Robert L. Bass wrote:
> > Anything else? :)
>
> He doesn't appear to be particularly fond of Jiminex, but then
neither is
> anyone else.

I don't see anyone but you complaining. Of course that's probably
because I call you exactly what you are, use your own miserable
forsaken reputation against you and you can't do a damn thing about it.
Awwwww ain't that a shame?

Hey fat boy, would you like to see a few of the E-mails I got from your
CHA friends after that last enlightning round of cross posting?

Well .... on second thought, ......no, that'd be something YOU'd do.

But anyway, ......... guess which participant in CHA is being watched
out for now?    Heh heh heh.