Re: x10 activehome pro

Thanks Marc,

Knowing you I figured you got it right.  :^)
I just wanted to make sure newbies
know about the safety issue.  Done right
it's entirely safe.  Also, I agree completely
about consulting the local AHJ.  If you
approach them right those guys can be a
very valuable resource (well, some of them
can;  the rest are a royal...:^)).

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass