Re: x10 activehome pro

John, & Dave,
                    thank you for your replies.
In answer to your questions and suggestions:
Yes, the box is checked to d/l to interface
Yes the time zone is correct
Signal suckers? I do have TV's, computer and a power supply for power
outages.
I have a capacitor installed to link the phases.
The transceiver enabled box was on auto and I changed it to "specific" and
selected "A"
I only have one Transceiver.
New symptom: now the switches do not work either the screen of the Active
Home Pro but the hand held remotes work just fine.
Thanks again.