x10 activehome pro

It is really great to find this group. I've been an x10 user for 20 years,
maybe.
 Since then I seemed to have gotten dumber and dumber about this stuff. I
need your help.
I've upgraded to the ActiveHome Pro software over the years. Recently, I
noticed that lights are staying on etc. unless I control them manually via
the various units or on the screen of the computer. The timed stuff is not
working at all.
I've called x10 and downloaded and the ActiveHome Pro again changed the
batteries and cleared out the interface and re entered a few units. But no
good. They are not controlled automatically.
It's been weeks and I can not get a "level 2" tech from x10 to reply as
promised.
Can anyone help me with this via this group?
              Tim fm CT