Re: x10 activehome pro

"Tim Dolan" <tims-pool-leagues@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:xCpuh.22883$yC5.6471@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> I've upgraded to the ActiveHome Pro software over the years. Recently, I
> noticed that lights are staying on etc. unless I control them manually via
> the various units or on the screen of the computer. The timed stuff is not
> working at all.
> I've called x10 and downloaded and the ActiveHome Pro again changed the
> batteries and cleared out the interface and re entered a few units. But no
> good. They are not controlled automatically.
> It's been weeks and I can not get a "level 2" tech from x10 to reply as
> promised.
> Can anyone help me with this via this group?
>              Tim fm CT

I assume you upgraded to the CM15A from the CM11A.
Did you check the box in each timer to have it downloaded to the
interface?
Do you have the time zone properly specified in your computer OS?
Have you added any signal suckers recently?  i.e. TV set, computer,
Uninterruptable Power Supply, etc.?
Do you have a phase coupler installed?
Do you have transceive enabled for all house codes that you use?
Do you have more than one transceiver installed? (Not a good idea
unless you isolate them from each other)