Re: x10 activehome pro

"Tim Dolan" <tims-pool-leagues@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:QLtuh.4468$O02.1470@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> John, & Dave,
>                    thank you for your replies.
> In answer to your questions and suggestions:
> Yes, the box is checked to d/l to interface
> Yes the time zone is correct
> Signal suckers? I do have TV's, computer and a power supply for power
> outages.
> I have a capacitor installed to link the phases.
> The transceiver enabled box was on auto and I changed it to "specific" and
> selected "A"
> I only have one Transceiver.
> New symptom: now the switches do not work either the screen of the Active
> Home Pro but the hand held remotes work just fine.
> Thanks again.

It sounds like you are having USB interface problems.
Set the monitored house code to A and do a download to the
interface.
Change the state of a light using an RF type control (palm pad etc)
and see if the state change is reflected in the AHP screen display of
that module.
If you are using an external USB hub, change the connection so the
CM15A is connected directly to the computer.
There have been reports of the USB interface going to sleep.  So
far it hasn't happened to mine but the only cure that I have heard
is to unplug the unit and remove the batteries.

Are you aware of the X10 forum?

http://www.x10community.com/forums/index