Re: x10 activehome pro

Hi John,
            I went to the site and read about the items. It appeared to be
an adobe format without links to purchase the products.
         In my searches, I found similar products from smarthome. It was a
phase coupler and filter and a booster that plugged into a electric dryer
plug. I think it was $79. Will that help my activehome pro work again?