Re: x10 activehome pro

"Tim Dolan" <tims-pool-leagues@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Hi John,
>            I went to the site and read about the items. It appeared to be
>an adobe format without links to purchase the products.
>         In my searches, I found similar products from smarthome. It was a
>phase coupler and filter and a booster that plugged into a electric dryer
>plug. I think it was $79. Will that help my activehome pro work again?

Before spending money on a coupler that you may or may not need, get an ELK
ESM1 X-10 Signal Strength Meter. You can "borrow" one from Automated Outlet.

     http://www.automatedoutlet.com/product.php?productid=463

The thread has become rather confused and hard to follow but it would seem
that your problems are not related to the need for a coupler.

http://davehouston.net