Re: Swiming pool alarm

Robert L Bass wrote:
>>I am going to be installing the ELK M1
>>Gold system, and was hoping I could
>>use it's partitioning capability to fill the
>>requirement for a pool alarm system
>>that is required.
>

> Dennis,
>
> Unfortunately, you probably can't do it.
> The code doesn't only demand that the
> pool alarm meet UL2017 specs.  It has
> to actually carry the UL2017 sticker. The
> ELK-M1G is an excellent controller but
> it does not carry the proper listing for a
> swimming pool alarm.

How many Elk M1G systems did you sell before it was even UL Listed?  You
were one of the first to "flog" it on your website and it was about a
year before the panel was finally approved.  That was one of the most
irresponsible things I've ever seen anyone do.  Now you turn around and
suddenly "see the light".  That's gotta be one of the most disingenuous
things I've seen you do in this Group.  You're a two faced "anything for
a buck" shill, Bass.

http://www.bbbwestflorida.org/commonreport.html?bid=41001663