Re: installing ethernet RJ45 and faceplate

"bruceR" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>   <ROBERT_GREEN1963@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>
> > I had a friend who only gave his kids tools for birthdays and
> > Christmas. Might sound cruel, but he sure turned out to be a very
> > capable and handy kid.
>
> Cruel? I can't think of anything I'd rather get!

In the beginning, when other kids were getting Nintendos Craig seemed to
think it was a mean thing for his father to do.  I'm with you, though.  It
was a good choice.

I think the kid next door will br thrilled with his butt set although I'll
probably refer to it as a "linesmen's test set" in front of his mother!

--
Bobby G.