Re: installing ethernet RJ45 and faceplate

This kit is an excellent value that will give you everything you need to
install and maintain cables and jacks at your home. For $80, the price of a
punchdown tool alone, you canNOT beat this kit.
 http://www.mpja.com/productview.asp?product=15043+TL
I keep one of these sets at my 2nd home and one in my car for helping
friends.