Re: Budget Butt Set

"BruceR" <br@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:tbFvg.24821$Z67.14356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Turms out the butt set we have is a Progressive Electronics (now Tempo)
> Model 385.  I haven't tried it yet but the TBR button MAY be a last
> number redial button.

http://www.tempo-textron.com/prod_detail.cfm?cat=800&subcat=804&pid=10601

Is their current butt-set.

http://www.tempo-textron.com/docs/ML-0229-DSTS2%20Data%20Sheet.pdf

The data sheet above calls it a "Timed Break Recall" which they call
"Flash!"

Sounds as if these units may provide overvoltage warning and protection, as
well.

The question is do I drown it first, or hook it up the 110VAC to test my
hypotheses?  ;-)

--
Bobby G.