Re: Budget Butt Set

P is for "Program" and M is for "Memory" - Go off-hook, Press P
(program), 1 (speed location), 9876543 and hang up.  Go off-hook, press
M,1 to dial 987-6543. You can probably program each digit with a number
(haven't tried them all though). Still trying to figure out what "TBR"
button does. Great deal for 20 bucks!  The big size is comfortable
without the heavy weight that others have.
 Some time ago I had purchased some spare butt set cords that are the
nice cloth covered kind with two "bed of nails" angled "66" tip clips
and a third cord with a heavy duty "no-snag" modular plug. Perfect for
these babies!