Re: X10 Code Translator

In article <ptGdnWOOdsDbvl_ZnZ2dnUVZ_rydnZ2d@xxxxxxx>, ROBERT_GREEN1963@xxxxxxxxx (Robert Green) writes:

| There has to be some way of exiting the escape mode.  I believe Dan's design
| used a timer to revert to the normal operation mode within a very short
| time.

No, I leave it in escape mode until you send the escaped function...

| Even if the CM15A can't do what I want, interestingly enough the ControlLinc
| Maxi's (why does that sound like a feminine hygiene product?) multiple
| housecode "ALL OFF" macro buttons have reduced a lot my the need for an "All
| Housecode Remote" to go along with X-10's All Housecode receiver.

In my unix mapping implementation I look for three All Units Off in a short
time (or the equivalent held key) on my main house code and tack on All Units
Off for the other house codes.  I also expand a single All Lights On in
a similar way.

				Dan Lanciani
				ddl@danlan.*com