Re: Budget Butt Set

"BruceR" <br@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> Let me know how you like it.

Got a whole new set of test leads that attach via a coupler.  Works very
nicely and its large size makes it very easy to cradle on your shoulder
without hunching.

Curious as to what the P and M keys do.   Is it possible this unit has some
sort of speed-dialing built-in?  That would make it a lot more useful.

Neighbor's kid was ecstatic - wearing his all day.  He was even more
thrilled with the el cheapo Ratshack modular crimper I gave him.  Even made
his mom happy since he was able to fix the broken answering machine cord
they had that would occasionally release from the wall since it was missing
the clip.  I had him practice first on a box of broken old line cords I had.
He got the hang of it very quickly.

--
Bobby G.