Re: Budget Butt Set

"BruceR" <br@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:qzbvg.17173$MF6.848@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> P is for "Program" and M is for "Memory" - Go off-hook, Press P
> (program), 1 (speed location), 9876543 and hang up.  Go off-hook, press
> M,1 to dial 987-6543. You can probably program each digit with a number
> (haven't tried them all though).

Kewl.  I didn't think it would retain numbers without a power supply.  Makes
it very much more useful.

> Still trying to figure out what "TBR" button does.

To Be Revealed (eventually!)

> Great deal for 20 bucks!  The big size is comfortable
> without the heavy weight that others have.

Yes, though it's big, it's clearly not heavy.  My friend was over the other
night and couldn't wait to go home and order one.

>  Some time ago I had purchased some spare butt set cords that are the
> nice cloth covered kind with two "bed of nails" angled "66" tip clips
> and a third cord with a heavy duty "no-snag" modular plug. Perfect for
> these babies!

I wish I had remembered to "boot" the modular plug.  I've got a whole drawer
full I bought for my network wiring a while back and they hopefully will fit
the smaller phone cord.  The guy who designed the little tang that breaks
off on modular connectors must have also designed the hinges of CD jewel
cases.  Both are born to broken.

--
Bobby G.