Re: is x10.com dead?

> I've seen "players lists" come and go like the seasons.  IIRC, the company
> that created Bluetooth dropped the line recently.  Bluetooth turned out to
> be the Comet Kohoutek of the 90's.  Today's alliance is no assurance of
> success tomorrow.

You're quite right there, Robert.  My point is that in trying to
predict the future the odds are better for a protocol that has
the backing of a large number of significant players.

There's no guaranty that any of these protocols will be her 10
years from now.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large
groups.