Re: XTB, reliablity, etc.

"FIRETEK" <firetech(change-the-ch-to-k)@telus.net> wrote in message
news:fhOgh.75357$rv4.3079@xxxxxxxxxxx
> In line.
>

> "Bob Worthy" <securinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>

> > To prove once and for all who lies.
>
> You need proof?  I should think the "proof" is obvious.

It is, as Jim keeps saying, something that probably needs to stay out there
to enlighten any newbies before they fall into RLB's web.

> > But then again, when asked for proof of
> > anything, he never responds.
>
> I've noticed that.  I've also noticed that he resorts to posting responses
> to individuals he doesn't like through a "third party" (much like he buys
> product for resale).

He trys to debate a particular point but seldom wins because he has no proof
to offset the actual claims against him. He is a hit and run artist and when
he gets called on it he can't stay on track. Doug is still the "winner" of
the best RBL parity post.

> > Sometimes saying nothing tells more than if
> > tried to defend himself.
>
> He accused the "other Frank" of "cut and run" tactics in another thread.
> I've yet to see him post any meaningful response that doesn't involve more
> outright lies, misleading comments, and innuendo.  It's a wonder he's not
> living behind ten foot high electrified fences with all the people he's
> pissed off over the years.

Nah...all of his stuff is long distance. He isn't worried about that.

> One of these days, someone _will_ take exception
> to something he posts and I shudder to think of the possible consequences.

They have in past and RBL challenges them, on line, to come down and face
him. Maybe with his record they think better of it. He does have street
creds you know. Although his record is old he might believe he is a "born
again thug".