Re: XTB, reliablity, etc.

Robert Green wrote:

> In my case, I distributed some Maxicontrollers around the house and fed them
> into (4)XTB's, as well as a CM11A and some TM751's.   Most of the time, we
> use minicontrollers in the room where lights are located.  Even unboosted,
> they managed to control the local lights just fine.  I rarely need to
> control a device outside a room that I am actually in except at bedtime or
> when I am entering or leaving the house.

In my case even this doesn't work, because a particular room may be fed
by several different power circuits. I thought this was rather common.
I typically see outlets and lights on different circuits, and circuits
tend to follow walls rather than rooms. A controller wired at an entry
way (as a light switch) is not on the same circuit as any of the
outlets it might need to control.