Re: XTB, reliablity, etc.

Robert L Bass wrote:

> Not at all.  Houston bad mouths Z-Wave without ever having seen it, much less tested it.

And why should he?  From what I've "seen" of it, it's far less robust
than all the "balleyhoo" that's been posted about it.  The fact is that
there's been little in the way of additional products over a few wall
switches.

> His apparent reason is he mistakenly
> believes that I sell it.

It's always you, isn't it Robert?  You are one paranoid individual.

> He has repeatedly and wrongly maligned an excellent product, to the detriment of the newsgroup.

Much like you repeatedly and wrongly malign Dave and a lot of
individuals in ASA whom you don't even know...