Re: XTB, reliablity, etc.

In line.

"Bob Worthy" <securinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:hwygh.3520$G46.2969@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> To prove once and for all who lies.

You need proof?  I should think the "proof" is obvious.

> But then again, when asked for proof of
> anything, he never responds.

I've noticed that.  I've also noticed that he resorts to posting responses
to individuals he doesn't like through a "third party" (much like he buys
product for resale).  He's a "chicken-shit" that runs a "chicken-shit
outfit".

> Sometimes saying nothing tells more than if
> tried to defend himself.

He accused the "other Frank" of "cut and run" tactics in another thread.
I've yet to see him post any meaningful response that doesn't involve more
outright lies, misleading comments, and innuendo.  It's a wonder he's not
living behind ten foot high electrified fences with all the people he's
pissed off over the years.  One of these days, someone _will_ take exception
to something he posts and I shudder to think of the possible consequences.