Re: zoned or not zoned?? thermostatic control of multiple spaces

you forget that 2 out of 3 tenants currently have no control over the
temp at all. they rely on one tenant who has the thermostat in his unit
to set it at a reasonable temp. My thought was to really have temp
monitors in all the units and have a central thermostat (available to
me) to keep the units warmer than say 68, but no hotter than 72.