Re: zoned or not zoned?? thermostatic control of multiple spaces

You might get the thermostats to implement the practical solution I suggested
in an earlier post for as little as about $35.

See
http://home.listings.ebay.com/Heating-Cooling-Air_Thermostats_W0QQfc
lZ3QQfromZR11QQsacatZ115947QQsocmdZListingItemList

in general and specifically:
http://cgi.ebay.com/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250060361945#ShippingPayment

This solution recognizes that your only actual control choice is ON or OFF.

Consider adding a way to sense the position of the relays and 1) log them so
that you know what is 'normal' and what is extreme and 2) send you email/other
notification if one or more of the TooHot or TooCold conditions is triggered.

... Marc
Marc_F_Hult
www.ECOntrol.org