Re: XTB, reliablity, etc.

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le
message de news: p5dgh.484892$R63.302772@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Ah, yes.  The infamous ASA crowd.  How many thousands of times have you
>> and the rest of the ASA buffoons been asked to go away from this
>> newsgroup.

And how many zillion time have you been asked just to act ok,not even leave
any newsgroup?

And after that how many zillion time have you been asked to just leave ASA
and you never did,so why should we leave here when the only thing we do is
prove to the innocent guys here what a scum bag you are...in fact I find it
more like helping this community then a vendetta..