Re: Preventing Random X-10 Code interference...

Hi Dave,

Yes, it would make sense that the coupler/booster would potentially
fire off some extra signals.

I have now been gone from 10:15 to 1:45.

Once again, there were no stray codes coming off the house wiring,

But I do see a "B Mute" via RF, which arrived .3 of a second after the
Active Eye in my office sent an RF command, and that's it.

By the way, my LG monitors were on.

My really noisy Viewsonic 17" (that spit out codes every 3 seconds) is
still unplugged.

I wonder if the sheer fact that my CM15A, which is 15 feet from my
office Active Eye is misreporting these RF codes because the antenna is
cut off.  Maybe it's just picking up small pieces of the transmission.

This is way over my head, but when I took a basic computer class, we
learned binary, so I know 0001 is "1".  I am not sure what "3" is. 0011
perhaps?

So I wonder if all these stray 1's and 3's are because it's just
picking up the tail end of the Active Eye transmission.

Luckily, it's not rebroadcasting anything throughout the house, because
I set it to not transceive any housecodes.

I'll see what happens throughout the day, and I'll see if more of these
stray RF codes coincide with any other events...