Re: Preventing Random X-10 Code interference...

Just a quick follow up..

After resetting my history, I seee NO stray codes in the Activity
Monitor for the past hour.

However, my grid is red in two places:  B1, G3.

....Those ones and threes...

Interestingly enough, when I hover over the red squares, the times of
these phantom codes pop up.

They coincide with my Active Eye sending off a signal to turn on my
office lights.

....I have an idea...

In addition to my regular transceiver set for my office housecode
(O)... my CM15A ALSO receives on this housecode.

I wonder if they are both causing some kind of collision.

I am going to ensure my CM15 doesn's receive any codes...

See you in the morning!

MG