Preventing Random X-10 Code interference...

Hi guys! I'm back!

Hopefully someone can lend a hand with this problem...

I recently bought two LG LCD 19" monitors.

Around the same time, I noticed many lights were turning on by
themselves throughout my house.

After a lot of detective-work (ie. turning off circuit breakers in the
house night after night after night), I put two and two together, and
determined that these two monitors were causing the problems!

My Activehome "X10 Code Usage" grid lights up all over the place after
one day.  On the other hand, when I turn off these monitors, rarely do
I see a random code!

A few months ago, I purchased two AF120 15A Plug-in Filters from
Smarthome.  The monitors draw only 1 amp of current.

I have now plugged these filters into the wall, and plugged the
monitors into the filters.

Unfortunately, the problem is not stopping at all.

When the monitors are off, all is good.

When the monitors are on, I still get random X10 signals every few
minutes.

What do you guys think?

1 - Am I using the wrong type of filters?  Are these types filters
meant for units that absorb legit X10 signals?

2 - Are these filters the wrong amperage?  Since they are 15A, and
the monitors are 1A, does that mean they are too powerful (if that's
possible?)

3 - Could these filters simply be defective?

Your assistance is greatly appreciated!

They do affer another product, but it's $130!  It's a 500-Watt
Isolation AC Power Supply

http://www.smarthome.com/4836.HTML

That seems like overkill.  These monitors are only one amp!

Any ideas would be helpful.  My entire X10 system (3 housecodes worth
of modules) has been rendered useless.  Every 15 minutes, another
random code is generated.

Thank you!

Mike