Re: Preventing Random X-10 Code interference...

Sorry for the confusion but I try to generate in depth discussions on topics
like this in order to build a record that others can search when they
encounter the same thing.

You can help run this down by answering the specific questions.

1. Do you have any SmartHome *Linc two-way switches or modules?

2. Are you using ActiveHome (CM11A) or ActiveHomePro (CM15A)?

The fact that you see repeating patterns is evidence that the codes are not
random. That means they are probably coming from some X-10 transmitter
although the transmitter(s) may themselves be reacting to random noise.

Filters will not be effective against spikes and brownouts but should be
effective against noise in the 120kHz range.