Re: Preventing Random X-10 Code interference...

Thanks Dave!

I do enjoy reading the in-depth discussions, even if 85% of them are
over my head!

To answer your questions, yes, I do have a 2-way module, but it's not
causing the problem, since I did turn off that breaker during my tests.

And yes, I do have a CM15A.  That was my first thought right off the
bat.  Needless to say, when I unplugged the CM15A, I still had the
problems with the random codes.

The 1/3 pattern is quite bizarre.

What I just noticed is that these 1 and 3's do NOT show up in my Active
Home's Activity Monitor.  The only occasional stray code I see is
"STATUS REQUEST" (whatever that is).

The 1 and 3's lighting up are only within the Historical Usage Grid.

That leads me to believe that perhaps my stray codes have stopped, and
this is now exclusively a software issue...

Weird!