Re: Geezer Tracker

news:42dc92ae.4686031@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> There's an article in today's Washington Post that is indirectly related
> this topic.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/07/17/AR2005071700
879.html

Actually, we did a very similar thing, programming all numbers Dad would
ever need to call into the cell phone's memory. I could go back and stick
ICE before all the critical entries, but then they wouldn't sort out in
alpha order and all the of cryptically abbreviated names would be four
characters shorter.  Everything's a bloody trade-off!

--
Bobby G.