Re: 2 100amp panel coupler help needed

The CR230 is probably the ACT model you need. It's for X-10 while the CR234
is for A10 & X-10.

Here are a few links which might help.

http://www.worthingtonsolutions.com/activekb/index.php?ToDo=view&questId=25&catId=5
http://www.leviton.com/pdfs/dhctechman.pdf  (out of date)
http://www.edcheung.com/automa/blocker.htm
http://www.edcheung.com/automa/repeater.htm

Note that Ed Cheung wrote that ACT says not to use both the whole house
blocker and coupler/repeater but that he saw no problems while doing so.
That was some years back so things might have changed.