Re: MUX serial remote control

I think you can manage this with your Ocelot. Have it respond to the IR by
sending an ASCII string. The ASCII string can contain non-printable
characters by preceding the ASCII number with ^. See p44 of the Ocelot PDF
manual.

However, it will tie up your Ocelot's RS232 port. I don't know whether the
serial Bobcat can send ASCII strings. I haven't kept up with all of the
Ocelot's offspring.