Re: 2 100amp panel coupler help needed

Dave, thanks again and here is how it is now

Meter -------- +  ------- 4851  ------panel A  ------6201 (connecting
both legs of this panel)---sub pnl A

                   | --------4851  -------panel B --------  Sub Panel B

The link i referred to is the information on the HCA02-10E that you
suggested might help and I was wondering about the use of two of these
units one in each panel and the ping pong effect it might start.

Marc,

They (the 6201's) are still in stock in some places.  I'm sure they are
just NOS though.  I have been running "barefoot" just normal (not
flourscent,  halogen, or HID fixtures) and nothing else.  Tv's and all
electronics, surge supressors, computers, Wall warts or anything
plugged in anywhere. Trying to alleviate any potential problems. It
seems that some companies claim they amplify when in reality they just
pass to the other leg of the 220 feed. And I was looking to amplify the
signal to the sub panel B as that is the weakest point.

Thanks again
Carl Ford