Re: 2 100amp panel coupler help needed

Frank, yes one meter that Y's to both 100 amp panels.
Marc, the 6201 I have is working.  I have tried it with and without it
and there IS a big difference:however, I guess my big question is
whether or not a "real" amplified signal would help on the furtherest
ends.  The two whole house blockers that are now turned off and are
installed in each 100 amp panel might also cause a problem if i move to
2 repeaters ???  There are lots of 6201's still available too.  Do you
know if the 10E model of the leviton coupler really amplifies ??
Thanks to you both for your replies
Carl Ford