Re: Newbie

How will you interface with the Internet?

The 1132b has an RS232 interface and you can communicate with using a fairly
simple ASCII protocol. The 1132b can also emulate the 1135.

The 1135 has a TTL (Transistor-Transistor Logic) interface and you must
communicate with it at a much lower level, synchronizing your inputs with
the powerline zero crossings.