Re: Newbie

Thanks for the quick answer!

Now, can I find the 1132b in 220v version in the USA?
The 20amp/220v  appilence for the boiler is available here
http://shop3.outpost.com/product/2889254?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

But I could not find the right contoller...

Connecting it to the Internet is just a programming issue.
If I'll know how to make a program that turns on the boiler (with the
controller), I can, for example, make a program which reads an email
and turns it on when an email arrives. Then I'll be able to turn on the
boiler with my mobile phone...
Of course there are many security issues here, but as I said, it's a
programming issue.

Thanks again
Saar