Re: 2 100amp panel coupler help needed

In article <439ee32b.33509018@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Dave Houston) writes:
| The CR230 is probably the ACT model you need. It's for X-10 while the CR234
| is for A10 & X-10.

The CR234 does have the (potentially useful) SCC connection and some
configuration options to ignore repeated signals.

| Note that Ed Cheung wrote that ACT says not to use both the whole house
| blocker and coupler/repeater but that he saw no problems while doing so.

I use them together as well (in the house with the annoying 200kHz noise).
It's the least bad solution and it works reliably, but I think it's right
on the edge.  Hence my interest in modifying a repeater.  I suppose I
should first make absolutely sure that the blocker couples in phase.

				Dan Lanciani
				ddl@danlan.*com