Re: 2 100amp panel coupler help needed

Dan,
The the panels are both side by side and both feed from the bottom of
the meter directly behind and in the middle of both panels.  There is
not but about 12 to 14 inches of cable beeding to each panel A and B.
The difference i record by switching the 6201 from panel A to B is
measured at the furtherest point from the sub panels and then at the
outlets after those sub panels..

                           6201              Bridging Capacitor
                             |                        |
incoming-----+------Panel A----- Sub Panel A   (Within 6 feet of panel)
weak outlet 2 1/2 stories
   power        |
                                      from A
                   |      (breakers)      (breakers)

                   +-----Panel B-------- Sub Panel B   (3 stories up)
weak outlet 3 stories from B
                          (breakers)         (breakers)
                              |                        |
                           Capacitor          Capacitor

When the 6201 is in panel A (as pictured) the furtherest point is sub
panel B (3rd floor) and then outlets on the opposite end of that floor
that are the weakest.
When the 6201 is in panel B the furtherest point is sub panel A (close
to both Panel A and B) but with outlets 2 and 1/2 stories away and on
the opposite ends of the house that are the weakest.
Trying to guess in linear feet they are about the same distance to the
furtherest point.
I have tested with and without the caps in circuit and all combinations
of caps in and out of circuit.  The caps are for testing purposes only.

Total square feet in house is 4800 +

I do now understand about their phases being relative to each other
coming from the couplers or repeaters.

Again Thanks for your input. I have not heard directly from Tom Morgan
yet at Worthington but hope to do soon and will put his thoughts on the
table also as I got the original 6201 from them some 7 years ago.

Carl Ford