Re: The latest from Symantec - "Winfixer"

wkearney99 wrote:

> Effectively compares disturbed behavior.

Can't effectively flame on your own...  ya gotta horn in on someone
elses conversation, eh??  Nice!!!  How about responding to my post??
You can't, can you??  Got no answer but to add this "witty" remark.

> Sure it does, you just can't bring yourself to believe it's you that's the
> problem.  The rest of us see it but, hey, the delusional are often the last
> ones to notice their problem.  Wake up Frank.

Uh-huh...  I see a bunch of mostly decent folks here.  Intelligent, hard
working and willing to share their knowledge of home automation.  I
understand you don't want to "rock the boat" too much when it comes to
bending the rules of the charter but it looks to me that if you're a
regular contributor you can pretty well get away with anything.  So once
I'm up past fify or so "helpful posts", I'll start advertising the
products I sell every chance I get...  I'll make certain to use phrases
like "I sell <insert name of item> so I'm a little biased", and "there's
lot's more information about that here (link to item's catalogue page
complete with "buy me" button and shopping cart link)".  The way I
figure it, that's about 18 or so posts away.  Oh...  and I'll remember
to add a few comments here and there about how "you should really try
installing one day" and "it's fun learning something new" whenever the
opportunity presents itself.

>>I would hope so...  I like to think I "dress for success"...
>

> Yeah, like extra-long sleeves that buckle in the back, eh?

I don't have one of those.  I've looked at a few but their colour
selection is so limited...  The "white" just isn't "white enough" (if
you know what I mean), and I really don't like the way the bib attaches...

I have a better suggestion for you there, Mr. Kearney.  Plonk me.