Re: The latest from Symantec - "Winfixer"

Robert Green wrote:
> [Frank Olson's obsessive compulsive disorder meds appear to have worn off,
> compelling him to write:]

Now that's what I call "adult"...

> FO: > >>Since when is the truth an attack??
>
> Since when would *we* ever believe that *you* are telling the truth?

How about telling us when I wasn't.  And backing it up with some solid
proof.

> Bill F. was somewhat more charitable than I in evaluating your claims:

Your opinion means absolutely "diddly" to me couched in the flame it
started out with.

>>>Even if I believed that you spoke the truth, it can be made into an
>
> attack.
>
>>This wasn't an "attack".
>

> Sure it wasn't. Codswallop.  For whatever reason, your obsession with Bob
> Bass has overwhelmed you again and you couldn't keep it to yourself.  Mental
> health professionals would be suspicious because various psychological
> symptoms usually escalate around the holidays.

You just gotta post in every thread in which I respond or have anything
to say that mentions Robert, don'tcha??  Sorta makes you wonder who's
"off the meds".

> BF: > > Your vendetta against Robert for his supposed sins against the
> professionals
>
>>>is legendary here.
>

>>There you go with that word "vendetta".
>

> Most of us know one when we see one.  Most of us.

Do you even know what the word means??  I doubt it.

> BF:> > Why don't you get a life of your own or just stay in the group with
> the
>
>>>dishonest  "professionals" that you seem to model yourself after.
>>
>>My "life" is just fine.
>

> I'm sure John Hinckley feels "fine" about things, too.

Uh-huh... and comparing me to John Hinckley accomplishes exactly what??

> That's not the
> measure of whether you are a functioning, contributing member to the
> society.

That's not what Spock's Mom said.

> You've drawn flak from some well-respected posters.  A smart man
> would realize that he's not making any friends or converts and move on.

Yup...  uh-huh...  exactly.  When did you say you were leaving??  :-)

>>I come here to learn and be entertained.
>

> You come here to stalk Bob Bass.  Period.

Nope.

> Please don't insult our
> intelligence to try to claim differently.

You actually have intelligence??  This post certainly doesn't reflect that.

> You hate him, you wish him ill

I've never wished him ill.

> and every so often you just boil over and can't hold yourself back anymore.

Usually only when Robert calls me a liar.

> And that's despite REPEATED admonitions that no one cares about your
> vendetta but you.

There you go with that "vendetta" thing again.  I really don't think you
  know what that word means.

> Anyone who really cared to be a contributing member of
> CHA would not behave as you do.

I've helped out where I can.  I didn't think I deserved the response I
got from Robert when I asked a simple question.  Like "when was the last
time he worked on a Napco 9600"??

> While you may not think so, *you* are the
> one that's as easy to spot a "nine dollar bill."

I would hope so...  I like to think I "dress for success"...

>>I don't resort to flaming individuals, calling them liars, or trying to
>>denigrate them through innuendo, misleading remarks, or childish comments.
>

> Your whole EXISTENCE seems to be devoted to flaming Bob Bass.

Where have I "flamed him" in the last year??

> I've been to
> ASA.

Good for you...  I haven't.  It may not be appropriate to tell you this,
but it's not "a place"...

> I know what you say THERE when you're trying to "behave yourself"
> HERE.

Really??  What have I said that isn't the truth (in other words a "flame")?

> There's a simple proof that you're only here for Bob Bass.  Google
> your posts when HE was on vacation.  Seems when he's gone, you're gone too.
> Hmmm . . .

I think you'd better check that again.  I got to way past "twelve".