Re: The latest from Symantec - "Winfixer"

B Fuhrmann wrote:
> "Frank Olson" wrote.
>
>>Since when is the truth an attack??
>

> Even if I believed that you spoke the truth, it can be made into an attack.

This wasn't an "attack".

> I have seen nothing to indicate that you have said anything that is true in
> your comment, except that Robert's web site is  www.BassBurglarAlarms.com
> and that he uses the Kounter.com hit counter.

You'd have to "degrade" your security settings then, to view it.
Disable "pop-up blocker" if you're using IE.  Clear "cookies" and files
from your cache.  A number of other individuals have done this and *all*
have experienced "Winfixer" or other annoying "pop-unders".

> There are many groups that track spyware including ones that you have to
> install yourself, like the one you claim Robert uses.  It's funny, I can't
> find any comments from any of them that the kounter.com code installs
> anything.

kounter.com won't install the software.  You have to.  As for comments
calling me a "liar", those are completely unfounded and your repeating
them falls into the "flame" category.  When Robert only recently flamed
me, my response was what??

> Your vendetta against Robert for his supposed sins against the professionals
> is legendary here.

There you go with that word "vendetta".  Robert doesn't even know who I
am and has yet to be able to prove anything he's said about me
(including where I work).

> Why don't you get a life of your own or just stay in the group with the
> dishonest  "professionals" that you seem to model yourself after.

My "life" is just fine.  I come here to learn and be entertained.  I no
don't resort to flaming individuals, calling them liars, or trying to
denigrate them through innuendo, misleading remarks, or childish comments.