Re: Way Kool ! - Wizards of Winter

I think that people are confusing things or getting bad info from the
internet.

It is the Mason OH person but he has not been asked to shut it down.
He has volunteered to shut it down if it starts to annoy his neighbors.
The audio is only transmitted on an FM frequency so that there is no extra
noise.
He also shuts it down at 10pm to end the cars coming through  at night.

It does not use the lightorama equipment.  They showed the computer and very
homebrew interface on TV last night.

http://www.freenewmexican.com/news/35940.html