Re: 2 100amp panel coupler help needed

Carl,

I understand that they are off at this point.

My point is that they were never installed correctly and this could have
been a part of the signal strength problem.

One correctly installed 4851 _might_ obviate the need for anything else. We
won't really know until the 4851 installation is corrected.

OTOH, if you feel there's no need to block external signals, an HCA02-10E or
6201 (or better yet two of the ACT coupler repeaters) in each panel might do
the trick.