Re: UL trying to get rid of combo panels

"nick markowitz" <nmarkowitz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> On Jul 6, 5:00 pm, mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Jul 6, 10:05 am, "Bob La Londe" <nos...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>

>> > "nick markowitz" <nmarkow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>> > Does it meet TWO (2) line requirements?
>>
>> > If not why bother?  Uplink and Telular both have single line fire
>> > primary
>> > rated communicators already, and I don't have to promise a first born
>> > son to
>> > buy from them.
>>
>> I think Honeywell has one as well
>
> DMP piece is stand alone with out having to use the extra phone line

It meets the requirement for two separate communications paths?  Do you know
how it meets that requirement?  Does it use and check in on both GSM and
CDMA every 24hrs?  If not how does it meet the requirement?  Of course even
if it does DMP wouldn't sell to me anyway, but I am curious.  It can't be a
secret because they have to disclose it to the listing agencies and the AHJs
to get approved in the first place.