UL trying to get rid of combo panels

Had a DSC rep tell me UL has plans to eliminate combo fire/burg panels
down the road .
because the insurance industry is pushing it. Have no truth to this
either way  But I got news for both groups
if your even thinking about it better forget about it.
I will be among the first to bring a class actions suits against you .
combo panels have there place and function in the world of integration
and taking them away will take away a valuable tool to the integrator.
If the public ever knew all the horse shit that goes on in setting UL
and insurance regs  etc.and money you have cost them  they would burn
you at the  stake.