Re: UL trying to get rid of combo panels

"nick markowitz" <nmarkowitz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>> Napco does have a new panel coming out that claims to meet all the latest
>> standards. Its finaling at UL, and they have listed it on their website.
>> am on the beta list.
>
> It looks awesome just hope it is cant wait to get my hands on one

Well, I have to say if they have isolated power circuits for
burg/fire/access and true two line monitoring it should be set.  Now if they
could come up with a dual band primary rated cell using GSM *AND* CDMA so it
could knock on AES's back door and eliminate the need for phone lines I
would be ecstatic.

I always thought Caddx would have gone that way if they hadn't sold out.  I
guess their P&L never caught up with their R&D costs.