Re: Computer virus???

Spellcheck Patrol wrote:
> On May 25, 2:48 am, Frank Olson
> <use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Spellcheck Patrol wrote:
>>> No Frank, it's not the pot calling the kettle black at all. It's me
>>> calling you a fucking weenie for taking a shot at Nick for no reason
>>> whatsoever.  Unlike you I don't hide behind some bullshit excuse like
>>> "oh this was sent to me" when I take a shot at someone.
>> Really?  I suppose lying about them is better (in your book).  Right.<
>
> yes I posted a few whoppers about Robert that only a total moron would
> have believed. Sadly there were two people who believed the outrageous
> shit I posted, and I'm sure they both went to their final destinations
> still believing it was the truth.

That's why I respect you.  You actually admitted to telling the lies.
Robert never has (and never will).  For him to do so would mean the end
of any credibility he has with those DIYer's in comp.home.automation.

>>> For all of my racist posts, spellcheck patrols, and canuck bashing
>>> there isn't an individual here who knows me that believes I do it in a
>>> malicious manner. That's how I "stir the pot".
>> Gee...  You and Bass should really enter a contest.  Who's the most
>> "malicious" person in ASA?  I haven't been participating in this group
>> as long as you have, but in the time I have, you've posted a couple of
>> real "doozies" there guy.  Now you've suddenly beocme the self-elected
>> "moral compass" of the group, after having shucked off all that
>> animosity you had for Bass.  It's become a real "kissey-fest" between
>> the two of you lately.  Yech!! <
>
> It's no "kissy-fest" and I'm the furthest thing from being the moral
> compass of any group. You're the one who is obsessed with Robert, and
> you're the one who yaps about tracks records with the BBB. I responded
> to this thread not only because you took a shot at Nick, but because
> you took it in your typical cowardly fashion.

I choose not to post by the name the people I work with know.  There are
a select few here that I've disclosed that information to however.  You
can call it cowardice if you want.  I don't give a rat's BAss.

>>> Now me calling someone on the carpet is a different story and I never
>>> hide my intentions when I do it. I never hide my identity when I do
>>> it. I never hide my contact info when I do it. I have the same number
>>> today as I did back when I first started posting here.
>> Funny...  I'm pretty easy to find too.  And I haven't "hidden" my
>> identity, Tom. <
>
> Your post from May 205 says differently. Were you a liar then or are
> you lying now?

I'd put that down to a poor choice of words.  When I said "real name", I
meant the one by which I'm known in the jurisdictions I work in.  That's
not a lie.  And to quote Nixon:  "I am not a crook."

>>> I'm the easiest guy to find.
>> Ditto! , <
>
> If only we knew your name

You can email me any time.

>>> Folks here also know that no matter what is posted in
>>> this group I am always willing to help them in any way I can.
>> Ditto! <
>
> As long as you don't have to provide them with a contact number,
> right? What a queer.

Anyone that wants to contact me by telephone will be able to do that
shortly.

>>> You post the shit you post hoping it will bring harm to someone.
>> That's not why I posted it.  I never intended "harm" to anyone.  I
>> thought it was a "hoot" that someone who's in the trade would refer to a
>> software lockout as a "virus".  Hopefully Nick is going to drop that
>> reference.  It makes him look about as stupid as Bass selling Napco two
>> wire smokes with DSC and Ademco panels <
>
> Hopefully Nick doesn't lose a foot up in your ass either. Who the fuck
> cares how he or anyone else markets their company? I don't care if he
> calls it a virus, the keyboard clap, or DSC HIV. If that's how he
> chooses to describe it then that's his choice.

It's a dumb one.

> Who the fuck elected you industry watchdog?

The same person that elected you "spellcheque-patroll"??

> You're just a fucking clown who will only take shots at those who you
> find to be easy targets.

I take shots at the "hard to find" too.

> Bass is an easy target because most of the
> folks here dislike him.

I think you're wrong there.  It's not that "most" of the folks dislike
Bass.  I think it's the way he's usurped the group that they dislike.

> Nick was supposed to be an easy target because
> he does business with Bass and you guessed Nick would just lay down
> and take his lumps from you.

I didn't imagine that in the slightest.  I had hoped to provoke a
discussion and to show him the "error" of his ways.

> Are you still referring people to Jim Rojas even though he's had folks
> complain here about him taking their money and not delivering?

I've never "recommended" his unlocking services (or RHC's).  I don't
believe it's possible to properly identify the owner of a "locked
board".  On takeovers it's far less of a headache to just change out the
control.  Box the locked board neatly and hand it to the customer.

For people wanting manuals though, Jim rocks!

> Sure you are. Wanna know why? Because you're a fucking coward and
> you're afraid if you say anything about Jim that folks here will jump
> down your throat.  You lack the spine to stand on your own.

I refuse to say anything to Jim or RHC based on an anonymous newsgroup
posting.

> You're a fucking liar. You troll sites that have anything to do with
> Bass.

And that statement coming from someone that's actually admitted to
telling lies carries a good deal of "incredibility"...  :-)

>>> You post Robert's BBB record day after day yet you listed companies on
>>> your referral site that had some shoddy history themselves.
>> I don't "refer" anyone.  Links I happen to include for dealers also
>> include links to the applicable local BBB.  Hopefully anyone "shopping"
>> for an alarm system will actually take the time to readhttp://www.yoursecuritysource.com/buyingonline.htm.  I don't "recommend"
>> anyone...  except maybe "Jim R." and "RHC's" websites. <
>
> Jim Rojas has had quite a few complaints about him posted here yet you
> still recommend him?

Not for his unlocking services.

> He took someone's money and didn't send back the
> product but you find him to be a reliable guy?

Nope.  But in Jim's case, I'd be willing to cut him a little slack
considering what he's been through lately.

> Is there a difference
> between what Jim did and what Bass did?

On the surface, no.

> Mind you I don't give a fiddler's fuck about any complaints. You're
> the clown that attempts to portray himself as some sort of consumer
> advocate.

Tsk!  Sho' nuff, Mr. SpellChequePatrol.

> So you figured you'd spam this group with your laptop offers rather
> than sell them somewhere else. I guess spam is ok as long as it's your
> spam.

Nope.  I posted an ad that was well within the group's FAQ.  And I
stopped when requested to do so.  Have you seen any other ads since??

> The alt-security-alarms.com website didn't work out too well
> either, did it?

It was too narrow in scope.  I thought I'd explained all that already.

> It's either a lie today or it was a lie back in 2005. Which one?

Explained that too.  See above.

> Like I give a rat's dirty dick about any opinion other than my own.

Cheque.

> Your post from May 2005 seems to lean toward you fearing him.

I just don't want him calling everyone I know (or do business with).

>>> Robert tried to go
>>> real life on me and I tried to go real life on him and here we are
>>> close to ten years later and neither of us is worse for the wear.
>> No.  All you've managed to do is drag the group down further. <
>
> Well thank GOD you are here to save it.

You're welcome.

> You're just a coward taking shots.

"Sticks and stones..."

> I don't know someone, and never talked to him, but I've talked to him
> a few times through email?
> is that the Frank A Nova?

What...  now you're having a hard time reading??

> So you were lying on May 9th, 2005?

Nope.

> Oh so Frank Olson is your real name? Are you a liar today or were you
> a liar when you posted this? What day were you lying, Frank? Was it
> May 25th, 2008 or May 9th, 2005?

Neither and both.  :-)

<snip>